The Jersey City Economic Development Corporation (JCEDC) is a private, nonprofit 501 (c) (3) corporation created in 1980.
The mission of the Jersey City Economic Development Corporation is to promote and facilitate economic development throughout Jersey City. Working in conjunction with City officials, JCEDC serves the people and business community of Jersey City by:
- Assisting businesses, especially small businesses, with technical assistance and flexible financial programs that create and retain employment opportunities;
- Administering programs that stimulate neighborhood economic development and contribute to the overall economic wellbeing of Jersey City;
- Facilitating the dissemination of economic development information; and
- Working with government to coordinate existing economic development efforts and focus resources for maximum impact.
- Marketing Jersey City as a premier destination to the leisure and business traveler. In collaboration with the City of Jersey City, we established the JC Make It Yours brand.
Jersey City Economic Development Corporation is a valuable resource for all businesses. We invite you to visit and explore our site often. We look forward to partnering with you and your business.